Hello there, Hacken Community!
It’s time for a second month report! We are very excited to share with you our progress and our plans for the near future!
HackenProof is a Bug Bounty Platform that helps companies protect their digital assets, customers’ personal data and reputation through crowdsourced security.
By combining our community of hundreds of cybersecurity experts (white hat hackers) and the state of the art HackenProof platform we are able to deliver a quality of service unmatched by traditional cybersecurity firms.
That was a short intro for you, in case you are a newcomer to our blog and are wondering “what the heck is HackenProof?”
So, what have we done in May
- Set up additional metrics and extended analytics for clients
- Adjustable disclosure policy
- Simplified registration process for researchers
- Created a “researcher leaderboard”
- Set up an overall activity module
- GDPR compliance features (who hasn’t, right?
Plans for June:
- Hackenproof embedded widget for submitting vulnerabilities
A bug reporting module that can be placed on a customer’s website.
- Updated researcher’s profile
On their profile page, researchers can now add their skills, certifications, “hall of fame”, etc. We’ve also added “reputation” to the researchers’ profile. Reputation is calculated based on a number of bugs a researcher has reported, their severity, complexity, etc.
- Updated program page
We plan to redesign our program page (currently it looks like this). It will be better structured and will have a “follow” option, so that “followers” will be notified if any changes occur in the program.
- VeChainThorWe are extremely excited to announce that VeChain has started a Public Bug Bounty on our HackenProof platform. VeChain is a leading global enterprise-level public blockchain platform, which has been evolving into a reliable, scalable, and distributed business environment. Without being operated by any central authority, it allows access to all necessary information about a product to authorized stakeholders.Currently VeChain is 17th biggest cryptocurrency ranked by market capitalisation.
- Shopin Another company that went through a Bug Bounty program on HackenProof is Shopin. This ICO startup unites retailers and their customers through personalized data intelligence for an unprecedented shopping experience.
Last but not least, we would also like to mention that Product Manager of HackenProof – Evgeniya Broshevan wrote an article on Longhash – “A Simple Guide to Keeping Your Crypto Safe”. Go check it out and make sure you follow Evgeniya on twitter, as she’ll be posting more content about HackenProof in the near future.
See you next month! More “holy moly” coming your way! Stay tuned!
We are always happy to welcome new bug hunters. Feel free to join our community on telegram!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Enter your email address to subscribe to Hacken Reseach and receive notifications of new posts by email.