Planning Web3 Event?
Invite Hacken speakers to make it specialInvite Speakers
Threats & Solutions
Co-Founder and CEO
Dyma Budorin, Hacken Co-Founder & CEO, is responsible for leading the team of 90+ talented specialists and providing a vision of the future. As a cybersecurity expert and crypto economy influencer with 14+ years of expertise, Dyma’s contribution to Web3 is widely recognized.
- Klay Dev Day Singapore, Sep 2022, Panel: “Building Cross-Chain Features for a Multichain Future in the Blockchain Industry“
- GalaxyWeb3Go, July 2022, Keynote: “Finances and Blockchain Investments“
- GeckoCon, July 2022, Panel: “Cybersecurity in Web3: Protecting Yourself, Assets, and Projects“
- ETHBarcelona, July 2022, Panel: “Web Security in 2022”
- EMTech Invest Hub, May 2022, Moderation: “Future of Blockchain”
- PBWS, Apr 2022, Panel on “Keeping blockchain applications secure: a pathway to sustainable security”
- BreakPoint Solana, Nov 2021, Panel: “Total Addressable Market: Solana Growth Hotspots Around the World”
- Fantom Developer Conference, 2021, Keynote “ Era of Novel Security Threats”
- Ukraine House Davos, 2018, Panel: “Blockchain and Cybersecurity
Lack of transparency among project auditors a big problemMay 2, 2022
They Fled Ukraine to Keep Their Cyber Startup Alive.May 12, 2022
11 Best Smart Contract Auditing CompaniesMar 30, 2022
Co-Founder and CBDO
As a co-founder and CBDO at Hacken, Yevheniia is responsible for business development and search for new growth opportunities. With a degree in Cybersecurity and 10+ years of relevant experience, Yevheniia is a recognized female leader in Web3.
- Klay Dev Day Singapore, Sep 2022, Keynote: “Hacken: Securing Web3 with Klaytn”
- NearCon, Sep 2022, “State of Security: A Panel With the Auditors Who Keep NEAR Safe”
- EBC2022, Aug 2022, Panel: “Building DeFi Protocols and DAO”
- Paris DotComm, July 2022, Keynote: “Staying Secure in Web3”
- TapX Talks, July 2022, Podcast: “Women in Web3”
- Avalanche Summit, March 2022, Panel: “Maximum Security: Keeping Protocols Safe”
- Made for Trade Live, Dec 2021, Panel: “Specifics and Opportunities of Running a Crypto Company in Dubai”
- WOW Summit 2021, Panel: “DeFi Security issues. Is it safe to invest?”
- Gulf Blockchain Week, Oct 2021, Panel: “Blockchain Security & Data Policy”
As Hacken’s chief operating officer, Denys is responsible for supervising daily operations of the company and implementing organization-wide initiatives. With extensive experience in product development, Denys ensures the highest quality of Hacken’s Web3 cybersecurity services and constantly works at developing new products.
- Blockchain Futurist Conference, August 2022, Keynote: “Privacy in Crypto”
Head of Business Development
Igor is the head of business development and strategic partnerships at Hacken. He has spent 13 years in banking and finances. In 2017 his passion for FinTech and Cybersecurity made him an active advocate for enterprise risk management. By implementing his knowledge and expertise, Igor and his team are actively trying to make WEB3 a safer place by addressing challenges in blockchain security.
Head of Smart Contracts Audits Department
As a Head of Audits, Yevhenii is responsible for the core of Hacken’s cybersecurity services, smart contract audits. He implemented Hacken’s smart contract audit methodology, recognized by CoinGecko and CMC. With 9+ of experience and membership in the EEA, Yevhenii is among the best auditors in Web3.
Web3 Retreat is a side networking activity organized by Hacken during top crypto events
- Web3 Retreat at ETH CC5
- DeFi Retreat at PBW Summit
- DeFi Retreat at Consensus
Hacken experts moderate panel discussions and interactive activities at crypto events
- Blockchain Hackers VIII
- EMTech Invest Hub
- Human Guild
- Crypto Sunset
PBWS 2022, Panel: Keeping blockchain applications secure- a pathway to sustainable securityApr 14, 2022
Solana Breakpoint 2021, Panel: Total Addressable Market, Solana Growth Hotspots Around the WorldNov 18, 2021
Fantom DC Abu Dhabi 2021, Speaker: Era of novel security threatsNov 1, 2021
GBCW 2021, Panel: Blockchain Security & Data PolicyDec 2, 2022
Avalanche Summit 2022, Panel: Maximum Security, Keeping Protocols SafeMay 21, 2021
WOW Summit, 2021: DEFI Security issues. Is it safe to invest?Dec 30, 2021