Web 3.0 Cybersecurity Speakers Whose Voice Brings Changes
Invite speakers with practical experience in leading a Web 3.0 and they will share with you valuable industry insights, professional opinion, and up-to-date tips on how to combine business growth with top-notch cybersecurity.Get in touch
5+ years in Web 3.0 cybersecurity business
Managers with innovative mindset
Trusted by the Ukrainian government
Dyma Budorin, Founder and CEO
“A new type of attack can be developed any time and nothing can protect you from this”
- Crypto economy and cybersecurity expert and influencer;
- 9+ years of managerial expertise in The Big Four;
- 5+ years in cybersecurity business (Hacken);
- Invited speaker during major Web 3.0 cybersecurity events;
- One of the top-50 Ukrainian IT entrepreneurs in 2021;
- Advises the Ukrainian government on the adoption of virtual assets;
- Leads the team of 80+ cybersecurity gurus.
Dyma’s philosophy: transparency and accountability should become the key features of Web 3.0 auditors.
Lack of Transparency Among Project Auditors a Big ProblemMay 2, 2022
They Fled Ukraine to Keep Their Cyber Startup AliveMay 12, 2022
Hacking Trends in Stealing NFTsMar 30, 2022
Yevheniia Broshevan, Co-Founder and CBDO
“Based on my professional experience, when you make a mistake and admit it, only then you really grow as a leading cybersecurity specialist. You should not be afraid of making a mistake, you should be afraid of failing to admit it”
- Master of Science: Computer and information systems security/information assurance;
- 10+ years of expertise in cybersecurity;
- CEO of HackenProof, the bug bounty platform uniting >10,000 ethical hackers;
- Project coordinator of HackIT, annual cybersecurity conference for ethical hackers;
- The organizer of the regular meetup of crypto and cybersecurity enthusiasts – Blockchainhackers.
Yevheniia’s philosophy: be proactive, not reactive.
Oleg Bevz, Marketing Director
“The biggest issue of web3 is that it solves the problems that do not exist outside this industry”
- Grew 8 FinTech projects from idea to launch;
- 5 years of strategic marketing experience with 360 degrees approach;
- Works with crypto projects since 2017;
- For him Web3 is a love and hate relationship.
Andrew Matiukhin, CTO
“There should always be an optimal balance between security and business development. But never underestimate security”
- Responsible for the development of security strategies for partners and clients;
- 9+ years of expertise in the financial sector (4 Banks with Western capital);
- Coach and mentor for the internal team of security engineers;
- Andrew is focused on ensuring adherence to best practices while fostering the development of novel solutions.
Evgeniy Bezuglyi, Head of Smart Contracts Audits Department
“There is never enough security. As soon as you stop improving your security, you’re hacked”
- Author of the Hacken’s novel smart contract audit Methodology;
- 9 years of professional expertise in the IT sector and cybersecurity;
- Cyber advisor to the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance;
- Audits performed by Evgeniy have saved Hacken’s clients >$100M.
PBWS 2022, Panel: Keeping blockchain applications secure- a pathway to sustainable securityApr 14, 2022
Solana Breakpoint 2021, Panel: Total Addressable Market, Solana Growth Hotspots Around the WorldNov 18, 2021
Fantom DC Abu Dhabi 2021, Speaker: Era of novel security threatsNov 1, 2021
GBCW 2021, Panel: Blockchain Security & Data PolicyDec 2, 2022
Avalanche Summit 2022, Panel: Maximum Security, Keeping Protocols SafeMarch 23, 2022
WOW Summit, 2021: DEFI Security issues. Is it safe to invest?Oct 15, 2021
Hacken Speakers in Global Media
Be part of it. Ask us.
Web 3.0 cyber-security services and certification by HackenGet in touch