Just when the world needs cybersecurity the most, Hacken is entering into a new partnership aimed at making cybersecurity more available to a wider market and at expanding its services globally. We are pleased to announce the start of a long-term cooperation with Electi Consulting Ltd.
About Hacken’s New Partner
Electi Consulting Ltd is a Research & Development (R&D) company that provides technical and business consulting in the areas of data science/analytics, software and system development, blockchain applications and information security.
The team has experience in technical consulting and has built solutions across many countries including the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Russia, the United Arab Emirates (Dubai), and Cyprus in a variety of different sectors such as banking, financial services, retail, marketing, and sports industry (betting, analytics).
Business and Technical Consulting by Electi Consulting ltd
Electi provides valuable technical support and development for its clients. Electi has agencies in London, UK, and Limassol, Cyprus. Its services offering: blockchain technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Tech Strategy, and Information Security supported by Hacken.
Hacken Cybersecurity Services that Electi Consulting Ltd will Utilize
Hacken has offered security assessment services to many players in the top 30 crypto exchanges, to one of the Top Global Domain Providers, and to the Largest Online Booking Service in Eastern Europe. (Further details cannot be disclosed due to NDAs.) From now on, Electi Consulting Ltd will involve Hacken in projects that require a Security Assessment:
- web penetration testing (pentest) — a technical assessment aimed at uncovering as many vulnerabilities as possible in the tested environment within a set time.
- mobile application pentest — security assessment of components within iOS and Android mobile applications.
- a network pentest — assessment of the network’s level of exposure.
- social engineering attacks and training — evaluation of employee training and of technical protection measures through phishing attack simulations and configuration checking.
- DDoS attack simulations — attack simulation in a secured and controlled manner with the aim of enhancing the company’s DDoS readiness.
Hacken and Electi expect to achieve amazing results by closely working together in this partnership. We strive to satisfy our customers by providing the best cybersecurity services and look forward to all the valuable projects we will protect in the future!