Are you curious about what Haсken lived and what the team was up to last month? We have prepared our monthly report — Hacken October in Review — for you! Read, like, share and subscribe to our social media channels in order not to miss anything interesting and something significant! Enjoy! 🙂
October is the middle month of autumn. Do you think it is a boring time? We don’t think so! In October, we entered into new collaborations with great teams:
- October 05 — EXCAVO, a company of independent financial analysts, traders, asset managers, economists, IT-developers with more than 100,000 community members;
- October 21 — Platinum QDAO Engineering Company developing DeFi and blockchain software solutions for international customers;
- October 27 — Vox Finance, a DeFi project providing high-quality and profitable services.
And, of course, we did not stand idly by, but negotiated with new associates. Follow the announcements.
In October, you received at once two long-awaited news related to the native Hacken token — HAI! Listing on two crypto exchanges within one week: we are doing our best for you!
Are you waiting for the next news?
What do you think the everyday life of a cybersecurity engineer consists of? Looking into code, auditing smart contracts, monitoring, catching hackers, identifying security holes? But our team of cybersecurity engineers is not just a team of cybersecurity engineers, we are truly experts in our field. Therefore, in addition to the main work, we prepare studies, investigations and research for you. One of our goals is to raise awareness of our audience, after all. So, what knowledge did we share with you last month?
- October 12 — KUCOIN SEPTEMBER 2020 HACK, the hottest crypto market topic during the first half of the month;
- October 14 — CVE-2020-16898 Hacken Research after Microsoft announcement of a critical vulnerability in the Windows IPv6 stack that allows an attacker to send maliciously crafted packets to potentially execute arbitrary code on a remote system;
- October 19 — Decentralized Exchange Ranking Methodology presented by CER.live;
- October 29 — CER.live DeFi Rating Report, indicating that 14 of the top 25 decentralized exchanges, or DEXs, scored poorly in terms of cybersecurity.
Hacken Group CEO
We’ve already talked about the everyday life of a cybersecurity engineer, but we know for sure that you’re curious also about what Hacken CEO did last month. Hyper-productive Dyma Budorin, between meetings with colleagues and negotiations with associates, strategic development and planning, as well as bringing news to the chat, has time to give comments, write useful articles and conduct webinars.
- October 1 — KuCoin Hack, The Conference Exchanges;
- October 12 — KuCoin Hack, CDO Trends;
- October 16 — KuCoin Hack, CoinMarketCup Blog;
- October 22 — Block Down 3.0 Conference;
- October 22 — Binance Webinar;
- October 27 — Harvest Finance (comment), Cryptopotato;
- October 28 — DeFi Hacks: A Cybersecurity Perspective, City AM.
Hackenclub Fireside Chats
And, of course, the traditional hospitality of Hacken CEO! In October, we collected your feedback on our chats and decided to reduce the number of Firesides to one per week. Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it! Let’s remember who Dyma hosted last month.
- October 1 — Vladimir Nosov, CEO at WhiteBIT;
- October 6 — Maksim Izmaylov, CEO at Winding Tree;
- October 8 — Stas Oskin and Sebastian Stupurac, Co-Founders at Dfinance;
- October 15 — Sergej Kunz and Anton Bukov, Co-Founders at 1inch;
- October 20 — David Moss, CEO at StrongBlock;
- October 27 — Jason Eisen, CEO at UTU.
This is a short report, shall we say, an extract from our work in October. November is already here, and we continue to work!
See you in our Telegram Community Chat and stay tuned on our social channels!